Monday 20 October 2014

Welcome back.........

...to the further adventures of......
 The Slaggs!!!

"Well, I'm in the doghouse.  The Bog anyway..."

"Good Lord!  It had meant nothing!"


"A mere flirtation.  (In the bedroom)
Tarantella (back early from giving Bella, the scrubber, a smacking), her voice like the crack of a whip!"

"What the hell's going on, Charlie?!"









"I tried to reason with Tarantella, that that brassy woman meant nothing to me, and look, she's run straight into the arms of Lord Posh..."

 (Between me and you, I suspect she's frigid!)









"But it was to no avail, I've got to sleep on the sofa - bah!!"


"She's too sensitive, you see.  But so devoted:
Ah, sod this!  The bath's not much more comfortable!  I'll go and apologise to the gal!"

"Then it'll be steak pud and an early night!!  Tee hee!!"








"But what's this........!"


"Oh Charlie, I'd like you to meet Raymond.  He's going to stay for a while.  So if you'd like to get your bags..."




"Whaat....!  
And where is that mangy mutt going to sleep....??"


"I'll get her back.  I swear I'll get her back.  After all, tomorrow is another day."


Is this really curtains for the Slaggs as a couple?  Has Mrs Slagg really grown tired of Mr Slagg's dalliances?  Or will she give him another chance?  After that Raymond looks a bit dodgy....

Tune in same time, same channel....
Don't touch that dial!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mrs Slagg, don't fall for that slimey alien, and his mangy (and familiar) looking mutt! Go back to Mr Slagg now!

    ReplyDelete