Thursday 13 February 2014

Life with the Slaggs Part Four

We now seem to be in possession of a new bed.  Better for my poor old back, than that plastic retro crap!  Bloody ebay! 

Sadly, it did nothing for mine and Mrs Slagg's Union.  It could not bring about that much longed-for spark.








 If only I didn't see the young Tarantella Slagg (from 30 years ago) everywhere I went.
Especially in the bathroom.  





So, one winter's evening, when Tarantella returned from the Amanda-Ann house, I explained how I felt.  It was dishonest to live in the past, and to deceive this good woman.  


 "I can only see the young You, Tarantella.  I only see that raven-haired stunning gypsy you once were. I see your former self everywhere in this house"

"Oh, you silly bugger!"  Mrs Slagg declared:

 "This is Bella.  I met her in Tesco car park.  I promised her she could sleep in the bathroom if she cleaned the house!  She don't speak much English tho'.  Don't know how much she understood."

I gulped:  "She's been in the bathroom the whole time?  She's a real person?"

"Yes, dear.  Never seen a tiled floor so clean!  Now, do you want your brisket stew or not?"


 Bugger!  Now I've got to avoid two women in the house!

Which way will Mr Slagg turn?  Will he stay and fight?  Or will he throw in the towel, and kip on his son's chaise lounge?  

 Sadly things only get worse for poor Mr Slagg.  Tune in same time, same channel, to see how our hero fights for another day.

Don't touch that dial!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment