Saturday 1 March 2014

At Home with the Slaggs - Part Seven

Our hero, Mr Slagg, defended his own squaw admirably:

"Oi you!  Hands orf my bird!"


"Not after your bird, umm silly old fart!  me come for Running River!"

 Mr Slagg, hard put to contain his elation, said:

"We'll need to build a bigger canoe now, of course, but if we work all night...."











Lord Posh appeared suddenly:
"You will Not have her!  Running River is mine!  I'll fight you to the death, Little Plum!  By God!  I will!"

"No umm need", Chief replied, "I bring goods for umm trade."

  Running River cannot believe her eyes. 
"It's Big Chief!  You came for me!"

"Yes, Squaw, you return to reservation now!"


 "Umm, sorry Poshie, gotta get flight to Nebraska!  Forgive Running River, umm?"

"Look at fine gifts umm future husband bring, and umm fags from Duty Free..."

"Yes, Lord Posh, dear.  You've always wanted a chimp, haven't you. And you can give those fags to Paul for Christmas.   Wish them well now, and stay for supper."


 So, like a true toff, Lord Posh kept a stiff upper lip, and accepted his gifts with grace.  He then joined the Slaggs for a liver casserole, and waited for Bella to get back from car washing at Tesco's.  

Tune in same time, same channel for the Chief and Running River's departure.  

Don't touch that dial!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Such filth! Shouldn't be allowed! And I hear it's goin to be even worse next episode - so I hear!

    ReplyDelete